ERP Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance - Montreal
You will be responsible for providing our clients with advice on best business practices and guiding them through the configuration, testing, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will lead a team of consultants and members of our clients, delivering to project goals and objectives.
You will be part of a highly motivated, dynamic, and powerful team. Working in a project-oriented autonomous environment, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills and analytical abilities. More specifically, you will be responsible of:
- Analyze and document client needs;
- Support the client in validating and understanding the analysis;
- Identify process optimization opportunities;
- Communicate customer requirements in functional specifications to the development team;
- Design and assist in the execution of data migration processes;
- Integrate existing systems with the module;
- Conduct integrated testing;
- Participate in quality control and ensure the integrity of information;
- Ensure the smooth implementation of the solution;
- Document the different solutions implemented (business rules, flow rules, schematics, user documentation, etc.);
- Train and support customers in the use of the solution;
- Develop and participate to solution sales demos as required.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related discipline;
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in ERP implementations, specifically in the finance and accounting modules.
- Strong organizational skills with a strong sense of priorities;
- Autonomy and leadership;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- May travel on a regular basis to Canada and the United States.
We offer the opportunity to grow into a leadership role, with profit sharing.